Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poof

Tomorrow I am going on a Mommy vacation for a few days. Yesterday I told the kids that once Dan comes home from work Monday, I'm leaving on a short trip. When asked where I was going, I said I was going to disappear. It was really funny to see Stephen and Emily take my words literally.

Stephen -- You're going to disappear?
Mommy -- Yep. Like the fairy godmother, I'll go "Poof! And I'll disappear.
Stephen -- I want to watch you poof. Are you going to poof right now?
Mommy -- No, I will poof on Monday.
Stephen -- I will go to school Monday morning, and then you will poof?
Mommy -- No, when Daddy comes back home from work, then I will poof.

He really thinks I'm going to do some real magic! If only it was that easy to disappear. This short trip has taken a couple months to plan, but I'm finally going to do it. Yes!!

1 comment: