Saturday, May 09, 2009

New fitness site link

I put a new link on the blog sidebar for eFitnessTracker.com If you get a chance to go to the gym, but wonder what exercises you should do, this is a good site to visit. The free Workout Wizard has TONS of different exercises you can look through, along with video demonstrations of each exercise. You can do a search on specific exercise equipment you want to use, like dumbbells or elastic bands, or you can search based on the muscle group you want to target in your routine. It also has various difficulty levels available for some exercises.

The site will let you print a sample workout, but it will only allow a total of 5 exercises. You can print two sample workouts before it requests you to subscribe to their service. When that happens, just close your browser window and open a new one. This clears your "history" on their site, and you can print again. I really like using this site, and I've got 4 or 5 workouts I take turns using when I go to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Great terrific going, I really like all functions and looking forward for improved performance from your side. I'm a frequent visitor of this website and have suggested numerous people. Buy exercise bench india

    ReplyDelete