Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yummy scents

I went to a Scentsy party last night at a friend's house, and took my neighbor Cathy with me. I knew practically everyone there, and as we passed the scent jars around, it was SO much fun to see and hear everyone's reactions to different "flavors." It was especially amusing to watch this sort of scenario play out:

The lady to my left take and sniff and say, "Ughh, YUCK!!!", then I sniff the same jar and experience pure yumminess, then the lady to my right sniff and say, "I don't know, it's really flowery."

This happened over and over all around the room, and it was just too hilarious! Cathy often would suddenly put a jar up in my face and say, "This smells clean!!" (code for "I like this one.") She loved all of the orange-flavored scents, but I thought Scentsy's orange smells way too much like sugary candy.

At the end of the evening, I had ordered the "combo" of a warmer and three Scentsy packs:
Sheer Saffron (sounds like a pantyhose color, doesn't it?),
French Kiss (this REALLY reminds me of being newly married, all giddy and giggly)
Simply Irresistable (aka, Drakkar Noir, and all those HS boyfriends I left behind :)

I've got a whole list of other scents I want, but I have to go slow so I don't go broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment